Windows 10 VM hangs for several minutes (22 min) during boot\login.

I have been having this problem for several months, when I start\reboot a Windows 10 VM, the VM hangs for 22 minutes after I enter login pass key. After 22 minutes the desktop appears and windows works without any further problems. 

Is there anywhere in Unraid or Windows where I can look to help debug what is causing the Windows 10 VM to hang for 22 minutes? 

Typically this is related to a driver hanging, but I have not been able to track down any failed driver because everything works fine after the Windows desktop appears.

tower-diagnostics-20221207-0043.zip

Edited by JackSafari
On 12/13/2022 at 3:47 AM, JorgeB said:

Look at the eventvwr on the VM, any Windows issues should be logged there.

Yea, that was first place I looked and nothing obvious was showing up. However, I did isolate the problem to my login profile. It was taking me upto 40 minutes to logout and about the same to login. When I switched profiles to a newly created account, there wasn't any problem. It is likely related to the fact that I had moved my user profile to another drive other than the "C:" drive. Technically that should not be a problem, but I learned many years ago not to alter Windows default system settings unless there is good reason.  

It remains unknown why this problem is isolated to logon\logoff, and have no problems using Windows 10 once logged on.