USB blacklisted after updating apparrently didnt transfer key right.

Gizo

Updated the server  this  morning  again dumbo me forgot to savemy key. I've  spent900 on keys alone.  I think soft boot? if you scroll through my history this is the 2nd or 3rd time and i cant just drop another 300

gizbo-diagnostics-20221217-0224.zip

i didnt ever ask why it blacklisteditsheppend before john t saved me but after spend 900$

Edited by Gizo
didnt ever ask why it blacklisteditsheppend

i made the mistake a longtime ago as i accidentally updated from unraid 5 to m6 without thoroughly looking over the key. f you know i bought said key with m,y card number i can give you.. i have bought this SEVERAL TIMES NOW. I could pull the receipts and you guys should be able to as well. I am asking for a bit of kindness for human error here, I was recently in a car accident and just had a stroke 2 weeks ago. I did not mean to update from 5 to 6 if that was going to black list it. Is there something you can do to help ?  ... and  im not speeding about 300$ USD dont that 3 times. so even a lifetime membership comes with stipulations? The app but no help? I did nothing wrong to get blacklisted. I am asking for some assistance. and if the other keys were blacklisted i want to know why if possible please because i also don't know why that happened, I have constantly talked up unraid. Let me know how to fix this. If I cant be help sense i have ALREADY paid. and you acknoledge that, am i putting my trust in the wrong company? let me know...sorry if this seems long winded but it was not this hard to fix last time i got help from one of the admin believe his name John T.... last time i moved citiesi mistake AGAIN BLACKLIST KEY yet he hookedup me life time is life time right?

ps, the USB isnt old. and WAS NOT BLACKLISTED TILL UNRAID CRASH..

PLEASE get ur fact in order

Just now, Gizo said:

i made the mistake a longtime ago as i accidentally updated from unraid 5 to m6 without thoroughly looking over the key. f you know i bought said key with m,y card number i can give you.. i have bought this SEVERAL TIMES NOW. I could pull the receipts and you guys should be able to as well. I am asking for a bit of kindness for human error here, I was recently in a car accident and just had a stroke 2 weeks ago. I did not mean to update from 5 to 6 if that was going to black list it. Is there something you can do to help ?  ... and  im not speeding about 300$ USD dont that 3 times. so even a lifetime membership comes with stipulations? The app but no help? I did nothing wrong to get blacklisted. I am asking for some assistance. and if the other keys were blacklisted i want to know why if possible please because i also don't know why that happened, I have constantly talked up unraid. Let me know how to fix this. If I cant be help sense i have ALREADY paid. and you acknoledge that, am i putting my trust in the wrong company? let me know...sorry if this seems long winded but it was not this hard to fix last time i got help from one of the admin believe his name John T.... last time i moved citiesi mistake AGAIN BLACKLIST KEY yet he hookedup me life time is life time right?

oh  adn a new flashwould do  the same correct?, copy messed up flash us it bam,,,

19 minutes ago, trurl said:

The list of blacklisted keys is  updated as part of new releases. 

Why are you using a flash drive that has been blacklisted ?

thats like know driving laws in a different stateonce that magic hit.... imaskingevery singletime i updatei need to dropp 300$ bye bye diapers

6 minutes ago, Gizo said:

"it froze, crash, unresponise so didi array stop powe off power on... "

if you dont wanna help nooneis  holding u here

Keys get blacklisted when you transfer the registration (due to a failing flash drive).  Transferring blacklists the original drive in favour of the replacement.

Have you ever transferred the registration to a new device?  If so, why did you not use the new flash drive but continued to use the original?

You should contact Limetech support and show them all of the GUIDs (Tools - Registration) which you are currently using on all your systems so that it can be sorted all out.  

Their support staff works 7 days a week and I've heard that the average response time is an hour or two at most.

• Thanks 1

no butihave done  this befoere (new dad ) he was crzying so when got  them n i wanamy guaratnte 2nd 1.. takethe dumb blacklist out before here for3-4 yrs n its still trash.

i wont go over 1200 USD on "lifetime subs"
mnd explaining using support,gmail,forum, everyone is saysa BIGGG  FFFF u buy another i havent worked in 2 yrs broke legs and saturated pelvic andbutt bonee. yeeeeeeet during that time i couldnt play so im juat out 900ish. seems far... = more $for dev

hasnothing or anything to do with u, ur fam or ur concern?  yes i have a 11 month old so u make an huge assume, an ass really. you dont have 2 hobbies?

or 3 jobs? dont judge info your unclear a of buster brown.  ooo 11 month oldu do know my wifeworks in dayso im horib for feeding him and qtachig him 1am-4am?

If you want help, please leave out all the personal information that has nothing to do with Unraid, and try to explain more clearly what your problem is, and what you have tried. Frankly, little you have said seems relevant, and what little is relevant is unclear.

3 hours ago, Gizo said:

everyone is saysa BIGGG  FFFF u buy another

Nobody that knows anything ever says that.

The Unraid license is lifetime and can be transferred to a new flash drive if it becomes necessary. When the license is transferred, the old flash drive is blacklisted since you can only have one license per purchase. The only restriction is one automated transfer per year, but if for some reason you have a legitimate reason to need to transfer again during that year, you can contact support.

4 hours ago, Gizo said:

customerservice keeps sending same key

They are probably sending you your current key. You have to put that key on the same flash drive it was issued for, it won't work on just any flash drive.

And, of course, they will not have sent you a blacklisted key, the GUID of the flash drive you are trying to use is blacklisted. You need to use your most current flash drive.  If for some reason you can't, you can probably transfer the license to a new flash drive. There is another link at the bottom of every forum page that explains that.