LAST CALL on the Unraid Summer Sale! 😎 ⌛ ×

previously stable systeme completely freeze since 6.11.5

reftek

Hi, the systeme locks up completely randomly since I updated to 6.11.5 (No GUI, no Ping, no docker access, no share access)
my setup  was working fine with all the previous versions and nothing changed.
the system is compltely frozen each time, I have to hard reset the server, it boots up fine, starts a full disk inpection because it was a dirty shutdown, and then, randomly it will freeze again after a while,  soometime couple hours after the rebuild completion occured, sometime almost a week after.

after the last time, I configured an external syslog server to catch logs and this was the last thing it logged before freezing this time after almost 7 days of runtime.

2022-12-18 05:00:08    User.Notice    192.168.2.10    Dec 18 05:00:01 Tower Recycle Bin: Scheduled: Files older than 14 days have been removed

please help,
edit: i just disabled the recycle bin pluggin schedule since its the last entry, but maybe other stuff is in the log syslog that could help pinpoint what is the issue.

SyslogCatchAll-2022-12-18.txt

Edited by reftek
  • 2 months later...