Creating Windows 10 VM for first time

Go to solution Solved by yellowstrike,

I'm new the Unraid and am trying to start a Windows 10 VM.  I downloaded the Microsoft Windows 10 iso and the virtual drivers iso. Keeping the defaults, I'm getting the following error: "Windows cannot find the Microsoft License Terms. Make sure the installation sources are valid and restart the installation.  A quick google search has solutions for other VMs to turn off dynamic memory but I cannot find a solution for Unraid VM. I'm running 6.11.5. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, the Windows 10 Media downloader does not provide a hash.  Both the Windows 11 and Windows 8.1 download sites provide the SHA256 hash for their respected .isos.  I switched the NAS to truenas and was able to successfully use the Windows 10 .iso to install a VM.  I do not know why it does not work on Unraid VM. Must be one of the settings.  I've included a screen shot of the VM settings.

UnraidVM.JPG