No internet access

suender
Go to solution Solved by suender,

Hello, I am turning to you because unfortunately I cannot find a solution for the sudden end of Internet access on my server.

After restarting the server, Internet access works for a few hours and then, at some point during the day, I get an error message asking me to read this information

------------

Download of appfeed failed.

Community Applications requires your server to have internet access. The most common cause of this failure is a failure to resolve DNS addresses. You can try and reset your modem and router to fix this issue, or set static DNS addresses (Settings - Network Settings) of 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 and try again.

Alternatively, there is also a chance that the server handling the application feed is temporarily down.

Last JSON error Recorded: Syntax error

------------

I have already used the recommendations there, but the above problem persists.

Enclosed is the diagnostic data.

Bildschirm­foto 2022-12-26 um 09.13.21.png

tower-diagnostics-20221226-0906.zip

Edited by suender
update

Thank you for taking the time to look at the logs.

Yesterday night it happened again. At the moment, the connection is still there (after a reboot, there is always internet access for a few hours), but I think there will be no internet access again today. At the moment, my server has Internet access, as do all the other devices. If it crashes again, only the Docker (Plex) files will not have internet, but VM drives (Home Assistant) will not, they would have internet.

I noticed that the drive on which the cache is located is reporting errors. Could it be related to this?

Bildschirm­foto 2022-12-26 um 14.02.32.png

Edited by suender