Server becomes unresponive, no GUI or SSH/local term

dja

I'm having a similar issue to this-

I'm not sure what (if any) docker app might be causing it, but I noticed my PLEX docker was down. I checked the UNRAID GUI and it won't load. Other dockers and VMs are working fine. SSH into server not working, but the server shares are up???

I went to the server and can't get the GUI or terminal. (My server boots to GUI, I'm talking the GUI interface) Midnight Commander loads @ the server, but diagnostics seem to fail when capturing logging, it's all blank! I did get a .zip file with what it did capture along with another diagnostic after reboot. Powerdown -r hung and I had to hard boot.

This server is very well spec'd and running fine until now. This is the third time in about 2 weeks it has just stopped like this. The only significant thing I have changed recently is the digital cert for 'My Servers' and adjusting VM settings to run Spice. (vs VNC) 

Ideas?

zeus-diagnostics-20221227-1515.zip PRE-REBOOT.zip

Edited by dja
6 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Thanks. I'll definitely check that out. Did you see something in the logging i posted that led you to suggest that? 

I have run this hardware build over a year now and this just started in the last couple weeks, it seems strange something like that would just now pop up.