6.11.5 - Unable to change Power State (USB pcie card)

Kasjo
Go to solution Solved by SimonF,

Hi there. 
I will describe my Problem as good as Possible. 

I recently setuped a VM on my Unraid and Passtrought my Nvidia to the vm. I Also have a Gigabyte Aorus Monitor with a integrated KVM. 

So i installed also a USB PCIe card to get seperate USB ports to passtroh the ports.

The idea binhind that is, that i need only to start the VM and swich the Display input on my monitor, so the usb hub from the monitor will also swich to the input and i can use my Mouse and keyboard straight in the vm. It works as i want it but...

The Problem is now, that unraid often gets stuck on following Post while boot: 
IMG20221228124823.thumb.jpg.942603ac23cfdb256a1e2768fc261659.jpg

In Unraid, under 02:00.0, it is the USB card i installed to. 
1549131922_Screenshot2022-12-28130739.thumb.png.4bf5155f85f7e93b5320bf197fb65412.png

The thing is, i need to kill the server here and restart him. Then he works fine and startup also fine but always will start then a Parity check because of a crash or something. 

I need to use a USB card cause both, my mouse and Keyboard are Wireless and i need the Receivers on my Main PC. Bluetooth is not working inside of the linux vm, and even if i tryed to get it done with the intel AX200 chip form the mainboard, its very very laggy too and works sometimes and sometimes not. 

Byside that, everything that is pluged into the PCIe slots is in the same IOMMU group 1 casue of the Board.

My Server uses Following Hardware:

Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Z590 with an Intel i5 10400. 

I hope you guys unterstand what im writing here. I donw know if there is a single chance to get this fiexed. 

My other idea is,  ot leave the pcie card and connect the kvm to unraid directly, but i dont know if unraid can automaticly connect then the usb ports to the vm after i swiched the kvm. 

tower-diagnostics-20221228-1258.zip