[SOLD] GENUINE LSI SAS9201-16i 4-Port SAS Card & 4x StarTech SAS8087S450 Cables (Price reduced, corrected title)

It took me four tries to get a genuine server pull when I purchased this card (and I bought from sellers who seemed legit).  The first three were all counterfeit and would result in CRC errors on my drives.  Pretty much all the boards you see on eBay are counterfeit now especially the ones coming from China.  It's very frustrating and because of that I am reluctant to sell this board, but I don't think I have any need for it in the near-term future. 

The card works perfectly, and the cables are in great condition.  The board is flashed to HBA with no option ROM.

These SAS to SATA cables are also very high quality.  They are StarTech model SAS8087S45 0.50 meter.  In my early days of unRAID I bought cheap cables, but I have since learned.  The cables alone retail for over $125 USD.

Price is $225 USD all-inclusive including shipping within the continental USA.  I will ship outside of the continental USA for an additional fee to cover actual shipping expenses.  All will be well packed and sent USPS priority mail or UPS.

I own CIR-Engineering (that's me in the middle :-) and also go by 1easytrader on eBay where I have 100% positive feedback after 24 years.  Payment accepted is Zelle or any other form that has no transaction fees.  Or you may pay by PayPal if you are willing to cover the transaction fees on your end. 

Please feel free to email me for a potentially faster response.  [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

IMG_5713.jpg

IMG_5712.jpg

IMG_5715.jpg

Edited by craigr
  • craigr changed the title to [SOLD] GENUINE LSI SAS9201-16i 4-Port SAS Card & 4x StarTech SAS8087S450 Cables (Price reduced, corrected title)
  • 1 month later...