[4SALE] Six Sets 50cm Mini SAS SFF-8643 to 4 SATA Cables

These cables are in great shape (one is brand new and unused).  Honestly however, I replaced them with Supermicro cables because periodically I would start to get UDMA CRC checksum errors on my any of my 20 hard drives (a drive here a drive there).  Wiggling around the cables would often stop the errors.  I really don't think the cables are bad as they are the same blue wire generic SFF-8643 breakout cables that everyone else is using.  I'm offering all six sets together for $40 shipped within the continental USA.  I suspect with different wire management than in my system they will work just fine.  No guarantees on these, however.

I own CIR-Engineering (that's me in the middle :-) and also go by 1easytrader on eBay where I have 100% positive feedback after 24 years.  Payment accepted is Zelle or any other form that has no transaction fees.  Or you may pay by PayPal if you are willing to cover the transaction fees on your end.  If you buy multiple drives, I may be able to combine shipping for a further discount.  Please feel free to email me for a potentially faster response.  [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

IMG_5737.jpg

Edited by craigr