[4SALE] 2x Samsung 2TB 860EVO SATA 2.5" SSD Drives Price Drop OBO!!!

These drives are in great physical and functional condition.  They have less than 15 months of actual use in a normal Windows environment.  Attached are the SMART reports for both drives.

Price is $125 each including shipping within the continental USA.  I will ship outside of the continental USA for an additional fee to cover actual shipping expenses.  The drives will be well packed and sent USPS priority mail or UPS.

I own CIR-Engineering (that's me in the middle :-) and also go by 1easytrader on eBay where I have 100% positive feedback after 24 years.  Payment accepted is Zelle or any other form that has no transaction fees.  Or you may pay by PayPal if you are willing to cover the transaction fees on your end.  If you buy both drives, I will take $5 off the total for combined shipping for a further discount.  Please feel free to email me for a potentially faster response.  [email protected]

IMG_5744.jpg

IMG_5740.jpg

IMG_5741.jpg

IMG_5743.jpg

S3YUNB0K900337E.txt S3YUNB0K900595F.txt

Edited by craigr
Price Drop!!! OBO!!!
  • craigr changed the title to TA 2.5" SSD Drives[4SALE] 2x Samsung 2TB 860EVO SA
  • craigr changed the title to [4SALE] 2x Samsung 2TB 860EVO SATA 2.5" SSD Drives Price Drop!!!
  • 4 weeks later...
  • craigr changed the title to [4SALE] 2x Samsung 2TB 860EVO SATA 2.5" SSD Drives Price Drop OBO!!!