rclone - Trouble with Mount Point (New Setup)

Hello All,

I have been using Unraid for a while now but never got round to setting up rclone until recently, i have followed a number of different guides and managed to get the rclone part working, in the console of rclone i can browse my shared google drive but i am struggling to get it to mount in a way thats usable by other containers or visible within Unraid.

within the rclone console if i run the below it works (i have made the directories) and can cd  /mnt/user/gdrive/backups i can then navigate through the google drive.

rclone mount --max-read-ahead 1024k --allow-other GoogleDrive /mnt/user/gdrive/backups &

I then try to browse the same Dir within unraid but "mnt/user/gdrive/backups" is empty.

I have tried to use a few different ways to run the mount script within unraid and the user scripts plugin as directed in the guides but this doesnt look to work.

I have tried

!/bin/bash
#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
fusermount -u /mnt/user0/gdrive/backups
pkill -9 rclone
mkdir -p /mnt/user0/gdrive/backups

rclone mount --max-read-ahead 1024k --allow-other GoogleDrive /mnt/user/gdrive/backups &

I get an error that rclone is not recognised

Other methods have all come back with similar errors. what am i doing wrong?

Amy guidance would be amazing!!