Help, How to Connect to unRaid from Windows to be able to paste Links into dockers?

Hello,

Im using web browser right now, edge.

But so far when im using Dockers, i cant Paste anything into them

Like downlaod links for JDownlaoder docker, or torrent magnet link for QBtorrent

What's am i doing wrong? Or maybe i shouldn't be using web to connect with unraid and use some sort of software i dont know about?

5 hours ago, Hexenhammer said:

Hello,

Im using web browser right now, edge.

But so far when im using Dockers, i cant Paste anything into them

Like downlaod links for JDownlaoder docker, or torrent magnet link for QBtorrent

What's am i doing wrong? Or maybe i shouldn't be using web to connect with unraid and use some sort of software i dont know about?

Is this via an external machine to Unraid or via a VM you are connecting to via VNC?

Have you tried any other browsers?

8 hours ago, SimonF said:

Is this via an external machine to Unraid or via a VM you are connecting to via VNC?

Have you tried any other browsers?

External machine and web browser log-in

MS Edge  = Chrome

Is there  a way to connect with some software instead of web browser? Like windows remote connection?

BTW, i have whats his name Krusader, file manager i also cant copy anything into it from my remote windows, i dont mean copy files but text like creating folder names, it doesn't accept anything

I noticed with with Dockers

Edited by Hexenhammer
16 minutes ago, Hexenhammer said:

External machine and web browser log-in

MS Edge  = Chrome

Is there  a way to connect with some software instead of web browser? Like windows remote connection?

BTW, i have whats his name Krusader, file manager i also cant copy anything into it from my remote windows, i dont mean copy files but text like creating folder names, it doesn't accept anything

I noticed with with Dockers

I have not noticed any issues. Is it from a Docker than is using noVNC to provide access. I know copy paste doesn't work between VMs using VNC so maybe that is a similar issue?

Maybe provide some screen prints of the issue.