Files write into cache but the share directory 's cache setting is "No"

12 minutes ago, Azazael_ChX said:

But I found when I write files through SMB. All my files will write into cache, ignore the directory's setting. But docker files writing are correct.

Are you sure it is not the other way around?   Writing via SMB should always obey the share settings, whereas Docker can put files in the wrong drive because of the behaviour described here in the online documentation accessible via the ‘Manual’ link at the bottom of the GUI or the DOCS link at the top of each forum page.

if not then this then you should provide your system’s diagnostics and mention a share giving the behaviour you describe.

23 hours ago, itimpi said:

Are you sure it is not the other way around?   Writing via SMB should always obey the share settings, whereas Docker can put files in the wrong drive because of the behaviour described here in the online documentation accessible via the ‘Manual’ link at the bottom of the GUI or the DOCS link at the top of each forum page.

if not then this then you should provide your system’s diagnostics and mention a share giving the behaviour you describe.

I tried to restart my Unraid several times and the bug was disappeared.

umm..... Something weird.