Can't start any Docker Container in Unraid

Blizii

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you have Dynamix File Manager:

You can delete the empty domains folder from disk3.

Probably the system/docker folder on disk1 is no longer in use since you have one on gameservers. Docker is only going to use one docker.img. Examine both of these and delete the one on disk1 if it is older.

You will ultimately want to move system/libvirt to a pool, but can't now since it is full. And you can't really continue to run with that full pool.

I guess you could manually move some of appdata back to the array to make space, then set it cache:no so nothing new for that share will be created on pool, and nothing for that share will be moved from pool.

7 minutes ago, trurl said:

Probably the system/docker folder on disk1 is no longer in use since you have one on gameservers. Docker is only going to use one docker.img. Examine both of these and delete the one on disk1 if it is older.

Even if i have docker images in folder-mode?

8 minutes ago, trurl said:

I guess you could manually move some of appdata back to the array to make space, then set it cache:no so nothing new for that share will be created on pool, and nothing for that share will be moved from pool.

When i move some gameservers (which are much bigger) to the array, can i leave the appdata to prefer?

1 hour ago, Blizii said:

Even if i have docker images in folder-mode?

Sorry, missed that. I've never seen any good reason to do that. Did you do that because you were filling docker.img? I'm guessing so since you seem to have >90G in system. 20G docker.img is often more than enough. The usual cause of filling docker.img is an application writing to a path that isn't mapped.

16 hours ago, trurl said:

Sorry, missed that. I've never seen any good reason to do that. Did you do that because you were filling docker.img? I'm guessing so since you seem to have >90G in system. 20G docker.img is often more than enough. The usual cause of filling docker.img is an application writing to a path that isn't mapped.

To be honest i have done that because when i started setting up Unraid, in the Tutorials was told this is better than the default mode. Can i switch the mode when the docker.img is better?

4 hours ago, Blizii said:

I think with compute all button.

Correct

4 hours ago, Blizii said:

I made this in the past with the file explorer

Dynamix File Explorer, not Windows File Explorer.

You can also enable mover logging in Scheduler Settings to see why it won't move files. Be sure to turn mover logging off again after.

1 minute ago, trurl said:
Jan 17 21:32:23 Server01 kernel: mdcmd (36): check CORRECT 4494983760
Jan 17 21:32:23 Server01 kernel: 
Jan 17 21:32:23 Server01 kernel: md: recovery thread: check P ...

Why did you start a correcting parity check?

It started automatically because i have removed one parity disk until i can upgrade my unraid license

2 minutes ago, trurl said:

What is this?

Jan 17 21:42:15 Server01 root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: The plugin un-get.plg is not known to Community Applications and is possibly incompatible with your server

This is a package manager and for example i have a pytop with this package manager.