Unraid Server will not boot up

Faruz

Hi All, 

Fairly new at Unraid but have had my server running for 1 yr +. It's been running fine up until a few days ago. I noticed that I lost my gui connection (using my Mac for web access). It said " This Site can't be reached. check if there is a typo in zulu.local. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NSDOMAIN. (picture included) I hooked up a monitor directly to the Unraid server and all I can see is flashing cursors and colors. (picture included) I tried different monitors and connections to server (VGA, DVI & HDMI. I still have the same results. So, I rebooted the server and  gets to the gui selection. I leave it run and once it gets to line... clocksourse: Switched to closcksource tsc ,(picture included)  it crashes and goes to that flashing cursors and colors screen. can't see or access anything. As I said, I'm fairly new to Unraid. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Screenshot 2023-01-13 at 2.30.00 PM.jpg

IMG_1526.JPG

IMG_1527.JPG

Edited by Faruz

Really? Ok. I can try that. 

I just made a new flash usb from my back up. I rebooted and it went to the  screen selection (picture included) but then it froze up again.

I will see if I can replace the memory and see if that resolves anything. 

Thanks!

IMG_1528.JPG