Large CPU Usage + Ethernet Usage

MrTyton
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hi,

For the past couple of days, my Unraid server has been acting a bit weirdly. The CPU usage has been very high on what should be an idling system, and there's a lot of ethernet usage. Previously, with the current stuff, it had been idling at very low CPU percentages, like 1-3%

The system isn't downloading/uploading anything in any of my docker images that it shouldn't be - and even so, the speeds that they're uploading/downloading at are well below the stated ethernet usage (350 KiB/s down, which is also... less than expected.) My general 

CPU usage has been kinda persistently pinned at 25%, but I can't see anything in htop that would make it so high.

I tried rebooting, I tried updating to 6.11.3, issue still persists. I tried installing ClamAV and having it point to my appdata dir, but it hasn't shown anything.

Is there a chance that one of the docker images that I was using infected the system? I removed all of the "new" docker images that I hadn't been using for a while. Is there a way to fix this other than just like, backing up what I "know" should be safe and reinstalling unraid?

Thanks.image.thumb.png.6af5315eaada9bde859dc8ecf0f3f279.png

tower-diagnostics-20230113-2058.zip