[Support] manuel-rw Docker Support thread

manrw

Welcome 👋

This is the official support thread for the following community apps:

- Homarr (https://homarr.dev)

- Jellyfin Discords Bot (https://github.com/manuel-rw/jellyfin-discord-music-bot)

- Dash. (https://getdashdot.com/)

Please post your questions and issues here. We'll not be able to help you with application specific issues (eg. application bugs, security issues or non-template related issues). You should report them to the maintainers.

Consider to donate, if these templates helped you: https://ko-fi.com/manicraft1001

Edited by manrw
  • Thanks 1
  • manrw changed the title to [Support] manuel-rw Docker Support thread
  • 5 months later...

Hi, I don't have a fixed release schedule. If there are enough changes, I'll make a new release. You can see all releases (including source code) here: https://github.com/manuel-rw/jellyfin-discord-music-bot/releases .

And yes, there was one 2 weeks ago.

If you do not wish to receive notifications and disable the network communication, you can disable it like this:

https://github.com/manuel-rw/jellyfin-discord-music-bot/wiki/📄-Environment-Variables

Edited by manrw
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to setup a subdomain for Homarr using access lists within nginx. Both Homarr and Dashdot use http locally and ssl is forced on cloudflare's end. All my widgets work as expected except for Dash over the reverse proxy.. I get the error "detected protocol downgrade - The connection to your Dash. instance is using HTTP. This is a security risk, because HTTP is unencrypted and attackers could abuse this connection. Make sure that Dash. is using HTTPS, or downgrade Homarr to HTTP (not recommended)."

How do I force Dashdot to use ssl? I tried to look around in the documentation for dashdot but nothing jumped out at me.

You can use a proxy to forward HTTPS requests to the HTTP Dash. Or you could both downgrade them to HTTP as well. You just need to avoid mixing them up - that won't work.

You need to do this outside of Homarr and Dash.. So it's unlikely that I can help you with your exact setup.

Edited by manrw
20 hours ago, eLpresidente said:

Hi, how can i show the correct Storage Size, it showes me 0 

image.png.cfbf083f4f360a764d6f868778d87b44.png

There is an answer on Discord:

Well you need to mount the host into the container, you are only mounting some path in your user directory. That mount is not optional. https://getdashdot.com/docs/install/docker-compose

but i don't understand how i have to do it. 

Thx 4 helping me out

Hi, thanks for the question.
The current version of the template has this mounting point: https://github.com/manuel-rw/unraid-templates/blob/8dbfed6e4d30850456da3ec31f8d9f9cb0d32b5e/templates/dashdot/dashdot.xml#L37

Do you maybe run an older version of the template?
If you don't mind, can you post a screenshot of your mount points here?

Hi! Trying out the slskd docker and getting this error:

10:46:46 FTL] Application terminated unexpectedly
Soulseek.SoulseekClientException: Failed to connect: Failed to connect to 208.76.170.59:2271: Connection refused
 ---> Soulseek.ConnectionException: Failed to connect to 208.76.170.59:2271: Connection refused
 ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (111): Connection refused
   at Soulseek.Network.Tcp.Connection.ConnectAsync(Nullable`1 cancellationToken)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Soulseek.SoulseekClient.ConnectInternalAsync(String address, IPEndPoint ipEndPoint, String username, String password, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Soulseek.SoulseekClient.ConnectInternalAsync(String address, IPEndPoint ipEndPoint, String username, String password, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at slskd.Application.Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.IHostedService.StartAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.Internal.Host.StartAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.RunAsync(IHost host, CancellationToken token)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.RunAsync(IHost host, CancellationToken token)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.Run(IHost host)
   at slskd.Program.Main(String[] args)

20 hours ago, manrw said:

Do you maybe run an older version of the template?

i just installed it from the Appstore in Unraid but i guess it should be the latest

image.png.a76eb7cb0075248ff2c12d41ea77d4ed.png

If you don't mind, can you post a screenshot of your mount points here?

Sure, its just /mnt/host i guess 

But i canceld the Sorage in DASHDOT_WIDGET_LIST, because the HDD's won't go into spindown. 

Is it possible that it need to run a while ? i got planty Storage Space 4x 16TB 1x3TB and 3x1TB Plates 

image.thumb.png.49e86441feda3aff177e51f77f510a3b.png

Thanks for helping me out 

Edited by eLpresidente
11 minutes ago, Keek Uras said:

Soulseek.SoulseekClientException: Failed to connect: Failed to connect to 208.76.170.59:2271: Connection refused
 ---> Soulseek.ConnectionException: Failed to connect to 208.76.170.59:2271: Connection refused
   at slskd.Application.Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.IHostedService.StartAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.Internal.Host.StartAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.Run(IHost host)

I went ahead and removed and reinstalled the app. Same error. I grabbed a full error this time:

[10:58:20 INF] Using application directory /app
[10:58:20 INF] Using configuration file /app/slskd.yml
[10:58:20 INF] Storing application data in /app/data
[10:58:21 INF] Listening for HTTP requests at http://0.0.0.0:5030/
[10:58:21 INF] Listening for HTTPS requests at https://0.0.0.0:5031/
[10:58:21 INF] Using randomly generated self-signed certificate
[10:58:21 INF] Using base url /
[10:58:21 INF] Serving static content from /slskd/wwwroot
[10:58:21 INF] Configuration complete.  Starting application...
[10:58:21 INF] Application started
[10:58:21 INF] Listening for incoming connections on port 50300
[10:58:21 INF] Checking GitHub Releases for latest version
[10:58:21 INF] Initializing shares
[10:58:21 INF] Share cache StorageMode is 'Memory'. Attempting to load from backup...
[10:58:21 INF] Share cache backup validated. Attempting to restore...
[10:58:21 INF] Share cache successfully restored from backup
[10:58:21 INF] Share cache loaded from disk successfully. Sharing 0 directories and 0 files
[10:58:21 INF] Warming browse response cache...
[10:58:21 INF] Browse response cached successfully in 9ms
[10:58:21 ERR] Disconnected from the Soulseek server: Connection refused
[10:58:21 INF] Waiting about a second before reconnecting
[10:58:21 FTL] Application terminated unexpectedly

Please advise. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Keek Uras said:

This looks to me like your ISP is blocking the request.
Can you execute the following two commands and post the output here?

nslookup vps.slsknet.org

ping 208.76.170.59

1 hour ago, eLpresidente said:

i just installed it from the Appstore in Unraid but i guess it should be the latest

image.png.a76eb7cb0075248ff2c12d41ea77d4ed.png

Sure, its just /mnt/host i guess 

But i canceld the Sorage in DASHDOT_WIDGET_LIST, because the HDD's won't go into spindown. 

Is it possible that it need to run a while ? i got planty Storage Space 4x 16TB 1x3TB and 3x1TB Plates 

image.thumb.png.49e86441feda3aff177e51f77f510a3b.png

Thanks for helping me out 

Thanks for posting it. I updated the template and I think this should fix the issue you're having.
Unraid Apps refreshes each few hours to the new templates - so please wait a few hours until it updated.
To update please remove the entire container and create it again using the "Apps".

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, manrw said:

This looks to me like your ISP is blocking the request.
Can you execute the following two commands and post the output here?

Thank you for the quick response. Here is the output of both:

ping 208.76.170.59

Pinging 208.76.170.59 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 208.76.170.59: bytes=32 time=212ms TTL=48
Reply from 208.76.170.59: bytes=32 time=214ms TTL=48

Ping statistics for 208.76.170.59:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 212ms, Maximum = 214ms, Average = 213ms

nslookup vps.slsknet.org
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  172.16.0.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    vps.slsknet.org
Address:  208.76.170.59

Just now, Keek Uras said:

Thank you for the quick response. Here is the output of both:

ping 208.76.170.59

Pinging 208.76.170.59 with 32 bytes of data:

Ping statistics for 208.76.170.59:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 212ms, Maximum = 214ms, Average = 213ms

nslookup vps.slsknet.org
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  172.16.0.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    vps.slsknet.org
Address:  208.76.170.59

Can you do the same from inside the container?
image.png.9d4325884ace324df095b34ca623afa3.png

17 minutes ago, manrw said:

Thanks for posting it. I updated the template and I think this should fix the issue you're having.
Unraid Apps refreshes each few hours to the new templates - so please wait a few hours until it updated.
To update please remove the entire container and create it again using the "Apps".

Thanks for helping me out.. i will try it tomorrow so it will be updated.. 

did you fixed the Storage error that it will show the utilization 

or that error with the dont working spin down ? 

4 minutes ago, eLpresidente said:

Thanks for helping me out.. i will try it tomorrow so it will be updated.. 

did you fixed the Storage error that it will show the utilization 

or that error with the dont working spin down ? 

I think I'm not able to help you with the drives not spinning down. All I know is that modern drives don't need to spin down - this seems to be a relict from the past and modern drives can cope with it. Regarding the template update: Yes, that *should* fix the missing utilization. Please let me know if it does once the template has updated.

Edited by manrw
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, manrw said:

Can you do the same from inside the container?
image.png.9d4325884ace324df095b34ca623afa3.png

Unfortunately no. The console opens for a few seconds and then disappears. I can resolve the FQDN from the console within unRAID but can't ping the IP. Both the server and my box are on the same network, so that makes no sense.