Nextcloud AIO permission problem

tola5

Hi I work fine but then the other day I got this when trying ho too nextcloud web interface.

"Your data directory is readable by other users. Please change the permissions to 0770 so that the directory cannot be listed by other users"

I google and fond this https://help.nextcloud.com/t/your-data-directory-is-readable-by-other-users-please-change-the-permissions-to-0770-so-that-the-directory-cannot-be-listed-by-other-users/148692

But little lost where too do it when it a docker and the way it made . Any help will be really helpful . Before I perhaps go back too old nextcloud and drop aio

Sendt fra min SM-G998B med Tapatalk

10 hours ago, szaimen said:

Hi, you need to change the acl permissions of the smb share where your files are located on to 0770 instead of 0777.

thx I try too run  "chmod -R 0770 /mnt/user/Nextcloud"  but can see I now get the  same problem as him here https://www.reddit.com/r/NextCloud/comments/u2cc5w/data_directory_permission_problem_please_read/ 
think I go back too simpel nexcloud docker  take some time too setup but easier too fix I hope 

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2023 at 9:40 AM, szaimen said:

Hi, this issue is a general Linux permissions issue and has nothing to do specifically with AIO.

You should be able to fix the problem with an additional `chown -R 33:0 /mnt/user/Nextcloud`

thx so much work great