[SUPPORT] xavierh / actual-server

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2023 at 11:13 AM, Agent531C said:

Is this any different than the existing actual-server container?

This "app" is created off the official docker image. The other one is like 7 months old; I noticed when I tried using a feature that wasn't available in that version.

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2023 at 11:53 AM, BoKKeR said:

Is there a special way to run this? I try accessing 5006 and get 

image.png.4e60c6c9f02e5a6c4252b30c2b387754.png

If you click on the troubleshooting documentation link it'll explain it a bit. Basically you need HTTPS set up. However, you can click on the Advanced options link and you can get around but just make sure you don't have 2 tabs open at the same time.

• Upvote 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Has anyone been able to get this container accessible through reverse proxy?

I don't know what the problem is- I've configured it in Nginx Proxy Manager the same way as many others, which all work. I'm using a wildcard certificate and configured the CNAME record the same way as my other subdomains. However, when I try to access the proxied version of Actual, I get an Error 526: Invalid SSL Certificate.

Anyone else run into this?

Following up to my previous post: I have tried deleting my existing wildcard certificate and creating a new one. Again, all my other subdomains are working, but I can't get this one to work. Same Error 526. I also tried using my server IP instead of the container name in the "Forward Hostname / IP" field in Nginx Proxy Manager, with no success. And yes, the ActualServer container is running in the correct Docker network.