Cannot connect to docker apps via wireguard

Hey guys,

newb here and setting up unraid for the first time.

I've already setup a few docker apps and enabled wireguard vpn and discovered that i cannot connect to any of the docker apps via their IPs (setup as custom br0 with their own IPs).  

Is there a setting or something I missed?  I can connect to the rest of my LAN as well as the unraid server's IP via the wireguard VPN.  just none of the docker IPs....

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, Squid said:

Hmm.....  problem is that my router (eero) doesn't support custom routes...  frig...  any other ideas?  Would spinning up wireguard as a separate VM and not as a docker container work?

OR..  maybe I need to run all my docker apps with host networking?

3 minutes ago, Squid said:

Spin up a bare bones VM using VNC as the display type.  From it you can access all of your containers remotely via remote access option on MyServers / TeamViewer etc.

Oh..  so...  basically use the VM as a jumpserver to connect to the docker IPs? do you see any issues with setting it up as a windows VM and RDPing in?

One question though...  why would I be able to connect to a VM's IPs as a VPN client vs. a Container's IP?