Unassigned Devices Question

googen75

On the MAIN tab from the web GUI, can I click the red 'x' that is after the devices listed under the HISTORICAL DEVICES section and have them be removed from the list without losing any of the configurations? 

I want to remove them from the list, want to clean up the stuff that is displayed. I have all the devices being used in some way. They are unassigned to the ARRAY, but at passthrough to VMs. 

The red 'x' says 'Remove Device Configuration' and makes no mention if it safe to do so. 

So, I am trying to find out.

Thanks for the help.  

1 hour ago, googen75 said:

On the MAIN tab from the web GUI, can I click the red 'x' that is after the devices listed under the HISTORICAL DEVICES section and have them be removed from the list without losing any of the configurations? 

I want to remove them from the list, want to clean up the stuff that is displayed. I have all the devices being used in some way. They are unassigned to the ARRAY, but at passthrough to VMs. 

The red 'x' says 'Remove Device Configuration' and makes no mention if it safe to do so. 

So, I am trying to find out.

Thanks for the help.  

Yes, it is safe to do that.  All that is removed is the configuration for that specific device.