New Graphics Card - System resetting

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help me dignose and solve an issue.

I recently updated my sons computer and as a result he got a new graphics card. i took the old graphics card out of his system and thought i would update the graphics card in unraid that i use from my win 10 VM.

Currently there is an Nvidea k5000, and the card i want to replace it with is an AMD 6600 XT.

I powered down the server swapped out the card and restarted the server, however, unraid now restarts itself after 4 mins of uptime. - the VM is not running, I've bearly had time to get into the settings of the VM to edit them so i know it cannot be the VM settings.

the card works fine my my sons rig with a 450W PSU so i know the card isn't a problem. According to several online PSU calculators i need 650W psu and in the server are two (switchable) 750W (80 platimum) PSU's. with 100W head room and 80 platinum. without taxing the card i'm finding it hard to believe that its either of the PSU's.

Can anyone make any sygesstions at all?

thanks