Unable to upgrade 6.9.1 -> 6.11 due to SSL failure

Go to solution Solved by ljm42,

Hi,

I am attempting to upgrade my server from 6.9.1 to the latest stable 6.11 release. When attempting to run the upgrade I receive the following error:

image.thumb.png.87cf9d05bca2b39c9d71fdaaf3b72be1.png

I have read through forums, and realised I completely missed the announcement to upgrade my SSL certificate. My management access page looks as follows:

image.thumb.png.769e461e1a6d03a9ba98e1ecbed2cdd0.png

I attempted the steps in the announcement for 6.9 versions and older but no luck. 

Is there any way i can upgrade my server? Am I too late to upgrade my SSL certificate now that it is after Jan 1st?

Diagnostics attached.tower-diagnostics-20230122-0930.zip

Thanks

• Solution
44 minutes ago, JimmyBar89 said:

I attempted the steps in the announcement for 6.9 versions and older but no luck. 

Am I too late to upgrade my SSL certificate now that it is after Jan 1st?

Your server is not using a legacy unraid.net certificate, so the blog post does not apply to you.

45 minutes ago, JimmyBar89 said:

I am attempting to upgrade my server from 6.9.1 to the latest stable 6.11 release. When attempting to run the upgrade I receive the following error:

Before upgrading, grab a backup of your flash drive by navigating to Main -> Boot Device -> Flash -> Flash Backup

Then, Navigate to Settings -> Date and Time and make sure your server's time is correct.

If you still aren't able to do the automated upgrade, you can upgrade manually by downloading Unraid 6.11.5 from https://unraid.net/download , opening the zip file and extracting all the bz* files and changelog.txt over the corresponding files on your flash drive. Then reboot.