Docker - Issue with pulling images/installation

lukej33

Hello,

Appreciate any advice or help with this one as i am stumped.

Long story short, my Plex docker container randomly stopped working, was working fine the night before and the following morning I was for some reason unauthorised to access my own media server. I faffed with reclaiming it, restarting docker, the whole Nas etc. Ultimately I took the decision to back my plex config folder up and delete the plex container and start again.

This is where I am at, I now cannot install Plex or any other docker container from the Apps menu.

1346136400_FailedPlexDockerInstall.thumb.png.2f626cec4662a52ce99a2245ce5fea7d.png

This is the error I get when I try to install this. Ive tried binhex plex and even tried sonarrr just to see if it was th eplex official repo that was th eissue and unfortunately all of those failed with the same error.

The NAS has functional internet and I was able to update a docker container already installed.

I also have the issue reported here after an update to Apps, and have tried both the manual patch method and the docker patch app it mentions. I mention this because the Docker patch app here did just install. 

Help with this would be much appreciated. LEt me know what logs and info would be helpful.

Edit 1 

Unraid version 6.11.5

Apps Version 2023.01.28

Docker VErsion 20.10.21

Edit 2 - Added diagnostics as requested

thedatanator-diagnostics-20230129-1516.zip

Cheers,

Luke

Edited by lukej33
added unraid apps and docker versions for clarity and diagnostics

Hey,

Tried in an incognito window, no change.

Re removing the image - when i deleted the old Plex container, i selected the remove image button. I also renamed the config folder so it is essentially a new install. Is there another part of the image to delete? If so, where would I find that?

Thanks,

Luke

• 9 months later...

Hi Graviz, 

Just delving into the archives here........ I think this one was a Phantom bug, I left it a few days and tried again and it worked, annoyingly.

My question above was un answered as to other than the config, where/how do I remove docker images from the system and ensure it's a full fresh pull... So you could look into that. 

you could try a full fresh new dockerimg but that's a whole new setup of all dockers, not just plex, which might be a step too far for this one and you should only do it if you understand what you're getting into. 

Sorry I can't give you any other more helpful advice. Hopefully this bump might prompt a response from someone else with more experience. 

Best of luck, 

Luke

2 hours ago, lukej33 said:

you could try a full fresh new dockerimg but that's a whole new setup of all dockers, not just plex, which might be a step too far for this one and you should only do it if you understand what you're getting into. 

That's probably the absolute easiest thing you can accomplish on Unraid.  So long as you never created any custom networks.  Delete the image.  Apps Previous Apps, check off what you want and hit install.  Before you get back from making a coffee the system is back the exact same way with no input, though etc on your part.