Disk Error Every Month During Parity Check

I have a SuperMicro server with 36 drive bays.  I've been having issues with Disk 15 for months.  It throws errors during every parity check.  I've precleared it with multiple cycles and found no errors and I've replaced it with 2 different disks from a different brand / model.  

It's a backplane, but I checked the connections and everything is fine.  I'm thinking it might be the slot and the next best test would be to move the data to a drive in a different slot.

The weird thing is that it's fine when I'm streaming a movie from that slot, but on parity check day, I have a 50/50 shot of it throwing errors.  I also noticed that the last 2 failures have started with almost exactly the same sector of the disk showing read errors.  That sounds highly unlikely to me being two different disks.

I currently have 3 precleared 8TB drives waiting to be used.  Can someone look at my most recent log and make sure it isn't the disk?  Also, what is the best way to remove Disk 15 and rebuild it to another drive in a different slot?  I know how to replace the existing drive, but not sure about moving it. 

I always get scared about playing with disk assignments, so I thought it would be easier to ask.

tower-diagnostics-20230201-0706.zip

How do I go about rebuilding the data to a different drive?  That's where I'm concerned I'll make a mistake?  The drive has been replaced multiple times.  I think it's the slot.

Thank you!

EDIT -> This is a little weird.  It's been stuck in it's parity check for over a day with no movement.  I can't cancel it or pause it.  It's also weird that it shows 0 sync errors.  All the drives are still showing as spun up but the parity check is stuck.

Parity Check.PNG

Edited by Spyderturbo007

@JorgeB Unfortunately I rebooted before I got new logs so whatever was there is now gone.  I added a brand new pre-cleared drive (that's in a different slot) back to the array.  What I'm noticing now is that Disk 15 is always spun up.  I noticed it before, but I guess it never sunk in that it was weird.

I installed Dynamix Active Streams, but that shows nothing.  Open files shows everything as either /data/ or /config which should be the cache drive.  I manually spun it down, but it spins back up again.   Spin down delay is set to "use default".  All the other drives (except Parity 1 and Parity 2) are spun down.

I might try another parity check, but I'm afraid of have the drive drop off again.  Thoughts?

Edited by Spyderturbo007