Realtek RTL8125B Losing Connection Randomly

Currently I have 2 Unraid boxes that are both using the same NIC, a "NICGIGA 2.5g" card that uses the Realtek RTL8125B chipset.  I also have this exact same NIC in my workstation PC on Windows 10.  One of my Unraid boxes disconnects randomly for no apparent reason.  The other one, using the same NIC, is rock solid (as is my Windows PC). I've tried replacing the NIC in the unstable box, and it improved but has still had a few random disconnects.

Searching here I've found some mentions of issues with this specific Realtek chipset on Unraid, but like I said, my other machine is rock solid with the exact same NIC.

The unstable box is running an AMD Ryzen 5 3400G on an AsRock X570 Phantom 4 Gaming motherboard.  The stable box is running an Intel I7-9700 on a Gigabyte UD Z390 board.  

I was able to switch the cable to my motherboard's onboard port and access the system to retrieve a log.  It looks like I rebooted about 4 days ago from the last time this issue occurred.  At this point I'm heavily considering swapping out the Motherboard for one that has an onboard 2.5GB port, but I'm concerned there would be a chipset issue with that then leaving me with no backup port to use...

Any help is appreciated.

syslog