Unraid dosent seem to recongnize my LSI Card

Hello everyone I am trying to setup my unraid for the first time and I am having trouble getting my LSI card that is attached to 8 drives to show up properly its model is LSI Broadcom SAS 9300 its heart beat led is blinking normally once every second which I read was good and I also tried a solution from a previous forum that said to append 'pci=realloc=off initrd/bzroot' into the syslinux config with no luck as well I am brand new to unraid so I am unsure of what logs if any need to be given I can get them if needed thank you.

Hey man thanks for your help I think I figured out what is wrong im pretty sure its a dead card even though it shows up and its on onboard monitor says its fine it started to freeze my bios when I was in it and not letting me even load unraid anymore which ive never seen with a pcie device but I unplugged it and now it seems to be doing fine and not freezing and crashing too bad I ordered it a while back and prob wont be able to return thanks for your help though if it didn't start doing that I would still be trying your solutions.