After containers have been running a while end up having to restart unraid server completely to get it to work again

cormac
Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

Hi 

I am running Unraid Version 6.11.5 2022-11-20.

When the array has been running for a while maybe six hours or more, then I go back to it none of the docker containers are working correctly.

When I restart the docker containers they still wont work, I end up having to restart the whole server via reboot.

I was wondering if anyone can help, I have download the tower-diagnostics.zip if that would be of any use.

Thanks 

Cormac

20 minutes ago, cormac said:

Hi 

I am running Unraid Version 6.11.5 2022-11-20.

When the array has been running for a while maybe six hours or more, then I go back to it none of the docker containers are working correctly.

When I restart the docker containers they still wont work, I end up having to restart the whole server via reboot.

I was wondering if anyone can help, I have download the tower-diagnostics.zip if that would be of any use.

Thanks 

Cormac

If the diagnostics are taken when in the error state they may give a clue so you should then post them to your next post in this thread.   If only after a reboot then you should enable the syslog server to get a syslog that survives a reboot.