Unable to ping server although it has IP

cities

Overnight, my Unraid server appears to have run into a fatal error. I attached a screenshot. I find it strange that the error reports a time of February 1st, as I have been using the server through the 11th without issue.

Here are some issues now

• Cannot access GUI on local network
    • I can boot into GUI mode on the Unraid machine, more on this later
  • Cannot ping the machine
  • SMB is accessible from one VLAN but not another (both cannot access the GUI)
  • Reconfigure network via UDM-SE such that Unraid hosted PiHoles no longer provide DNS

I've been trying to get Unraid back up throughout the day, and I have done the following

• Ensure server does get an IP
  • Reset IP lease for Unraid server
  • Change IP address for Unraid server
  • Stop all docker containers; disable docker
    • I had Plex running, and I had read of users claiming Plex crashes caused similar issues
  • Stop all VMs
    • I had four PiHole VMs serving DNS for different VLANs
  • Remove network config file

The issue persists and I'm running out of ideas. I hope someone more familiar with debugging the diagnostic logs can help me determine if I need to replace hardware.

I'm running memtest now.

unraiderrors.png

tower-diagnostics-20230213-1754.zip

Edited by cities
51 minutes ago, mathomas3 said:

While I am not an expert here... This is what I would try... 

replace the CMOS battery... validate that time/date in the bios is close to the real time... restart the machine... 

Thank you for the suggestion. I replaced the battery but can still not access the server.

I added the removed network config back to the boot USB as well, and now the server is not getting an IP.

That did not work. The server is reporting the IP address that I assigned to it, and I can see the client is assigned an IP address in the Unifi OS UI.

But, when I try to access Unraid from my workstation, I get a "ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED" error.

I am the admin on my home network and I have not introduced any new firewall rules in the time this issue started.

• 1 year later...