Docker on 100% utilization, yet dockers run flawlessly.

Corvus

Hey guys,

So let me put the backstory into point form.
- I have a BlueIris CCTV system running on another machine with no dedicated GPU.
- I have outsourced the AI recognition to my Unraid box because it has a GPU.
- I use CodeProject.AI, and since they don't have an official docker which supports Nvidia GPUs, I followed the advice on this thread (CodeProject AI GPU on unRaid : unRAID (reddit.com)) to use a Deepstack docker as a template and make it into a CodeProject.AI docker running with my GPU.

- Everything is working flawlessly.
- Few days later, started noticing the Docker utilization warning going up by 1 percentage point per day starting from 75%.
- Warnings stopped at 84%.
- 5 days later, got a warning that it has now jumped to 100%.
- Paradoxically, all my dockers still work flawlessly (even CP.AI).
- Checked Docker container sizes: Total is '18.4 GB', despite my docker image size being 30 GB.
image.thumb.png.6a8306b7df250cffa1923a2ac8241466.png

What's going on? I know it's almost certainly something to do with the CP.AI docker I made, however it doesn't point to any directories on my system and Docker itself is reporting just over half of its capacity is used. Not sure if this is relevant, but I've also got a notification saying that CodeProject.AI-Server-GPU needs updating, which is weird because I essentially created the docker. If I press update, will it revert back to the Deepstack docker? 

I also ran 'Fix Common Problems' plugin today, and nothing seems out of the ordinary.

Here are my logs:

nas-diagnostics-20230220-0008.zip

Where do I go from here?

Edited by Corvus
  • 3 weeks later...