CouchPotato unMenu package

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just used new conf, why is default install dir "/mnt/disk1/_Usenet/_couchpotato" instead of /mnt/cache/.custom/couchpotato like every other one.

Change the variable, I used a .conf file from my test machine and that happened to be the variable.  I missed changing it back to the /mnt/cache/ before uploading it.  It is not a big deal so I am not going to bother changing the value for that small thing.

Looks like it changed again.  Is there some way I can update the files to make your config file work without having to bother you?  And bear with me please, I'm definitely learning as I go, but I am trying!

Once Couchpotato is installed, you can use the Couchpotato gui to update to a newer version. There is no need to use the conf again. New installs will definitely need the updated conf.

broke again......I just tried to install.

The new package is    RuudBurger-CouchPotato-ff0d397.tar.gz  and the md5 checksum is d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.

I edited the .conf file with those values. It seems to be installing at the moment.

*edit*

Did not work.  kept freezing unraid.

This is weird.......Couchpotato copied my entire unraid flash to the cache/.custom/couchpotato folder.

I will take a look at it in a little bit.  I changed some stuff in the last package upload that may have "fubar'ed" something.

It was weird, because not only did it copy the entire unraid flash but couchpotato also installed itself in a infinite nest.  I had a hard time trying to delete it until I used mc.

I can confirm that updating this in the app works fine. I'm wondering if the conf can be locked to a specific tag/commit and then further updates are done in app?

That might be what I end up doing... though I want to download the .tar.gz file and not the .zip files.

I will look into it later... I have other things to do right now.  I will update the package tomorrow morning so look for it then

There is a new version:

PACKAGE_FILE RuudBurger-CouchPotato-965aa0d.tar.gz

PACKAGE_MD5 714b24982242e8c4bd50dfb1bd3c4aec

Added modified conf:

mod edit: Removed your .conf so as to not confuse anyone looking at this thread, thanks for the help though.  I  don't want to fracture things, so I will try my best to keep the first post updated... just give me a little bit of time.

Sorry prostuff1  :-[  :-*

Thanks for the great addon :)

Don't be sorry, I appreciate the help and heads up.  I just want to keep file downloads on the first page and attached to the first post so that it is easier for new users to find and not have to read through the entire thread.

Feel free to post them if you get to it before me and then drop me a private message to let me know.  I will just grab your updated file and move it to the first post.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello there, first time poster and unraid newb here

My SB and SAB downloads went fine but with this conf I'm getting this with the checksum:

NOT matched - download may be corrupted or download URL no longer valid

Anything I should worry about?  I have been having a little trouble with the install

Thank you for these by the way, very much appreciated

Hello there, first time poster and unraid newb here

My SB and SAB downloads went fine but with this conf I'm getting this with the checksum:

NOT matched - download may be corrupted or download URL no longer valid

Anything I should worry about?  I have been having a little trouble with the install

Thank you for these by the way, very much appreciated

The package probably needs updated to the newest version of couchpotato.

Will get to it in a little while should have something up later tonight.