Yet Another Unmountable wrong or no file system error Heat or card issue maybe?

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Folks,

This is the second time I have gotten this error on the machine. It is with disk2. I am currently running xfs_repair. But I would like to see if someone can help me get to the root of the issue so I do not repeat it. 

If I had to guess I either have a heat issue or an issue with the controller as disk 2 has been replaced recently and the issue existed with both drives. I threw a fan to blow through the front to keep heat down and have an extra LSI card I can swap if needed.

Logs are attached I am just not sure what I am looking for in them to determine where the root issue may lay.

Thanks

tower-diagnostics-20230222-0939.zip

Apologies for coming back on this one and replying to my own post. This occured again and on the same disk as before.  Not shutdowns in a week so not that. Going to swap out the cable to the LSI card and see if I have any improvement after I finish repairing. 

Though I am getting the following error when running the check without -L "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 53733359 bytes) in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/DefaultPageLayout.php(528) : eval()'d code on line 895"

Edited by Mike Glenny