[ Plugin Support ] Chibisafe

Bonjour à tous , bienvenu sur la page de support de chibisafe

68747470733a2f2f6c6f6c69736166652e6d6f652f786a6f6768752e706e67.png.d68cd72edab71c25bbfd8d1e08ef0647.png

Chibisafe is a file download service written in Java that aims to be easy to use and easy to configure. It is mainly intended for images and videos, but it accepts anything you throw at it.

You can run it in public or private mode, so that only people with user accounts can upload files and control whether user registration is enabled or not.
    Out-of-the-box support for shared configuration allowing you to upload screenshots and screen recordings directly to your chibisafe instance.
    Browser extension to be able to right-click on any image/video from any website and download it directly to your chibisafe instance.
    Song downloads enabled by default to be able to manage large boi files.
    Support for API keys so that you can integrate the service with anything you desire.
    Albums, tags and Discord-like search function
    User list and control panel

! For the first configuration please enter admin / admin, go to users = > New users= > enter the user / password give him administrator permissions according to your convenience!

! Modify the DOMAIN variable "http://IPUNRAID:PORT " to be able to access chibisafe!

Chibisafe est un service de téléchargement de fichiers écrit en nœud qui vise à être facile à utiliser et facile à configurer. Il est principalement destiné aux images et aux vidéos, mais il accepte tout ce que vous lui lancez.

Vous pouvez l'exécuter en mode public ou privé, de sorte que seules les personnes disposant de comptes d'utilisateurs puissent télécharger des fichiers et contrôler si l'inscription des utilisateurs est activée ou non.
    Prise en charge prête à l'emploi de la configuration partagée vous permettant de télécharger des captures d'écran et des enregistrements d'écran directement sur votre instance chibisafe.
    Extension de navigateur pour pouvoir cliquer avec le bouton droit sur n'importe quelle image/vidéo de n'importe quel site Web et la télécharger directement sur votre instance chibisafe.
    Téléchargements de morceaux activés par défaut pour pouvoir gérer de gros fichiers .
    Prise en charge des clés API afin que vous puissiez intégrer le service avec tout ce que vous désirez.
    Albums, tags et fonction de recherche de type Discord
    Liste d'utilisateurs et panneau de configuration

! Pour la première configuration veuillez entrer admin / admin, allez dans utilisateurs = > Nouveaux utilisateurs= > entrez l'utilisateur / mot de passe donnez-lui les autorisations d'administrateur selon votre convenance !

! Modifier la variable DOMAIN "http://IPUNRAID:PORT" pour pouvoir accéder à chibisafe !

Edited by professeurx

I'm excited to give this a try.

I've installed this and noticed a few issues:

1) No WebUI comes up. So, I am unable to use it for now.

2) There is no option on your current template that allows the user to select WHERE files will be saved/stored to. Reading through the docs yields very little on what path we should map to.

What do you think? Would you like me to try something on my end?

46 minutes ago, Kudjo said:

I'm excited to give this a try.

I've installed this and noticed a few issues:

1) No WebUI comes up. So, I am unable to use it for now.

2) There is no option on your current template that allows the user to select WHERE files will be saved/stored to. Reading through the docs yields very little on what path we should map to.

What do you think? Would you like me to try something on my end?

Hello, indeed the template is incomplete and I asked SQUID to delete it while correcting. Currently the template does not have a path and it is necessary to correct the Port in 5000. If you will help me, it is with great pleasure.

1 hour ago, Kudjo said:

It looks like the storage location is probably

/usr/chibisafe/uploads

so I added that, but when I tried to connect on port 5000, I'm met with this screen:

image.thumb.png.f70ae3f64851c86e57c90c25d2862f04.png

Any ideas of what to try next?

I managed to get it to work, I updated the .xml on github while waiting for the update of the plugin

edit: I still have to figure out how to add the possibility of creating an account because at the moment we can't

image.thumb.png.970c092ce522c0d12a3fdb34b41664c4.png

Edited by professeurx