Can a system that can't work properly with the most basic functions be called a system?

"Unraid" has been used for a year. Previously, "unriad" was given a solid state hard disk to install docker and virtual machine. Recently, four mechanical hard disks were purchased for "unraid" "When I use it, the shared folder disappears. The first time there was a problem, I was moving files, I canceled the file move, and suddenly found that the shared folder disappeared completely and could not be recovered. So I restarted the system, and the shared folder reappeared. I thought it was caused by my improper operation, "Even with improper operation, I don't think a system can have the most basic service failure. It should at least be able to recover its functions by itself." The second time there was a problem, when I was configuring the "Docker" container, the shared folder suddenly disappeared again. This time I knew that the last disappearance was not caused by my improper operation. When I moved the file, I interrupted the operation of moving the file, I don't think it belongs to improper operation? So I came to the forum to search related topics, and found that many people had the same problems as me, and your official developers did not really solve the problem. Can I continue to use this system? None of the most basic functions can be guaranteed. How can I continue to use them?

16 minutes ago, SpencerJ said:

What version of Unraid are you on @song? The issue described in that thread appears to have been solved in mid 2022:

6.11.5Latest version,There is no solution for the above topics, such as the lxc container, which I have not installed

12 hours ago, song said:

There is no solution for the above topics, such as the lxc container, which I have not installed

Then may I ask why you link to the post?

This was definitely a issue with my plugin and was only a issue when the LXC plugin was installed but after I was informed about that I looked into that and updated the plugin so that this won't happen anymore in a matter of days IIRC. But please keep in mind I'm a community developer and not related to Unraid.

26 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Then may I ask why you link to the post?

This was definitely a issue with my plugin and was only a issue when the LXC plugin was installed but after I was informed about that I looked into that and updated the plugin so that this won't happen anymore in a matter of days IIRC. But please keep in mind I'm a community developer and not related to Unraid.

Didn't you see the keyword "Shared folder disappeared"? I declare again! I did not install "lxc plugin"!!!

Edited by song
36 minutes ago, song said:

Didn't you see the keyword

Sure, but I just wanted to point that out that the post that you‘ve linked was made because of my plugin.

Anyways, really strange that your shared folders are dropping. Have you somewhere posted your diagnostics to investigate further what‘s going on there but I guess that‘s now too late because as you‘ve wrote above you moved on to ESXi.

26 minutes ago, JonathanM said:

The community can help you troubleshoot, but you have to be patient and provide the needed information so we can help. Being combative to the volunteer community isn't nice, we are all just users trying to help each other.

I just want to return my money now. This system has affected my continued use!