Remove info related to previously installed apps?

Go to solution Solved by PixelPrint,

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue with my unRAID server after my docker.img became corrupted (I hate btrfs, just a little power fluctuation and it can't be mounted anymore? My Linux desktop can't boot anymore) and I had to delete it. This caused all of my Docker apps to disappear.

Now that's not a problem at all as i was just in a "testing unRAID" phase, and none of the docker had important data.

Now I just created the ones I liked using Docker Compose. However, for apps that I previously had installed, I'm now seeing "update available" messages and links to project and support pages, even though I'm managing these apps with Docker Compose. I don't want unRAID to display icons, links, or updates for them.

I tried stopping all of my Docker containers, deleting the "appdata" folder for each Docker app that I'm managing with Docker Compose, and restarting the Docker service on my unRAID server, but the "update available" messages and links are still present for the apps that I'm managing with Docker Compose.

Can someone please help me figure out how to remove these messages and links for the apps that I'm managing with Docker Compose? I'd like to make sure that unRAID doesn't display any icons, links, or updates for these apps.

Thank you!