Invalid API key?

I have been unable to get Remote Access working again and when I sign in from my webgui I get a lengthy message.  All my certificates and software updates are current as of today as far as I can see. My SSL Certificate is valid  and I have two-factor authorization set up as well.  The message that posts when I use my webgui to attempt a sign in to My Servers so I can then enable Remote Access via Settings/Management Access/My Servers is as follows:

"Failed to receive message from your Unraid server. You must access this page from your unraid server. You didn't say the magic word. Registration must be started from your Unraid webgui. If you did and you received this message please contact support"

When I run Unraid-api report-v here's what it says:

Server Name: BigDaddy

Environment: production

Unraid Version 6.11.5

Unraid API version 2.55.1

Unraid API Status: running

API Key: Invalid

My Servers: signed out

Cloud: 

Status [error[

Mini-graph:

error :API disconnected

Servers:

Online:

Offline:

Allowed origins:

Edited by stolat01
finish the post
  • stolat01 changed the title to Invalid API key?

Hi there,

Please try one more time for us.

If the error happens again we need to check the browser's development console in both the Unraid webgui & the pop-up window:

- Right click on the page

- Choose "Inspect"

- In the panel that opens choose the "Console" tab

- See any error messages? If so please right-click on one of them and save the logs to a file.

- Upload the file(s) so we can use them debug

Again, please don't forget to include any errors for both the Unraid webgui & the pop-up window.

Feel free to send to support if you feel like the logs may have sensitive info.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

I do see an error message.  Here's what I see when I Choose Inspect/Console

Error: No ack for postMessage

getServer in https://account.unraid.net in 2000ms

hn [***]

hn [***]

ue [***]

Cookie has been rejected as third party

There was also this message in a pop-up:

"Unfortunately Firefox in Unraid's OS gui mode causes issues with the webgui communicating with this popup window. Please use an alternative client to access the webgui to interact with this account"

Does this help? Sorry, I can't see how to I save a log file. And when I think I did, I can't see where it was saved or what it was named.

Edited by stolat01