docker container can't update due to configuration not found

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

I used the CA plugin to deploy a Jellyfin container. Yesterday I got a system e-mail said I have a container waiting for update. So I tried to manually update the container in unraid's docker tab and got the warning info.

1295209181__20230304085430.thumb.png.202ea66db4555fc370f42ca261c3a09f.png

Configuration not found. Was this container created using this plugin?

At this time, jellyfin is still running as good as normal. I re-pulled the latest image and recreated the jellyfin container by using PORTAINER-CE. Now the jellyfin is running well. But I am still receiving notifications from the system, there's a container waiting for update. 

So how can I solve it? Maybe someways to find the losing configuration or recreate it?

• Solution

Your flash drive is either corrupted, dropped offline, or you deleted the contents of /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user

But, if you're also bypassing the system now by managing via Portainer to have installed it, then it would be normal to see that error

18 minutes ago, Squid said:

Your flash drive is either corrupted, dropped offline, or you deleted the contents of /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user

But, if you're also bypassing the system now by managing via Portainer to have installed it, then it would be normal to see that error

So i just need to ignore the update notification for jellyfin? Is there anyway to fix this error? Every time I see the new update link always can help but click it. LOL