I can't get Sonarr + Jackett to work

Guys, I need help, I'm a beginner in unRAID, and my language is not English, I'm using Google translator. I did a clean install of unRAID, installed Jackett, Sonarr and qbittorrent. I followed several tutorials on how to configure each one of them and at first I thought everything was working fine. All the check fields gave me Ok, but when I put a series in Sonnar nothing happens. It says that the series files were not found on disk (really?) and does not forward the missing files to qbittorrent for download. I will describe the step by step I did with images, at the end there is also the sonnar log. I hope you can help me

First in the unRAID WebUI I went to Apps, installed Jackett (linuxserver), accessed Jackett's webUI, clicked on "+ Add indexer", to test I selected the first public from the 1337x list, clicked on test, and the symbol of green check. So far so good I thought.

SgGaWt.jpg

For real proof that Jackett was working I clicked on the search symbol and searched for "Daisy Jones" Jackett returned several episodes in 1080p which is what I wanted for my test, so I think Jackett is managing to fetch the files successfully.

Qps9iI.jpg

Second step, I installed Sonarr (linux server), accessed its webUI, went to Settings > Indexers, selected Torznab, went to Jackett and copied the link and API key, selected the TV categories, clicked on test, it gave the symbol OK sign, I clicked Save.

8mVV8S.jpg

With the indexer and the download client installed and apparently OK, I went to Sonarr's home page, selected the "Daisy Jones" test series, chose the folder I wanted, set it to monitor all episodes, standard HDTV-1080p quality, and clicked Add .

NdDFJ0.jpg

Then nothing happens, I access the series that now appears on the home screen of Sonarr and it shows me the three episodes that were released with a point of attention (!), in my qbittorrent no torrent was added.

5Z8nk9.jpg

I click on the search symbol, the completed message appears in the lower left corner, but nothing happens, I click on a person symbol, a window opens informing me that no results were found.

iyVmzy.jpg

What's going on, in the guides it's so simple and easy, I don't know if you need more information, as I said I'm super newbie, if you need it tell me the step by step to get it.

sonarr.txt