6.11.5 - Repeated Freezing, but stable on 6.10.3

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Curious if anyone has any thoughts here - I'm about out of ideas on this one.

Supermicro X11SSH-F Board, Xeon E3-1275V6, 32GB of ECC ram that passes a memtest.

On 6.10.x builds (most recently 6.10.3) unraid stays up for months, no freezes, no issues whatsoever... on 6.11.x (currently 6.11.5) it's freezing at least daily. With docker enabled it seems to freeze almost once an hour. With docker disabled it made it about 12 hours last night into this

morning.

I've gone so far as trying a fresh usb stick, fresh install of unirad, re-import the disks, re-setup the shares... disable docker and vms - just crashed on me again a bit ago running with everything disabled as just a NAS. Normally at this point I'd lean towards hardware, except that its completely stable on the previous version of unraid.

Syslogs seem to have absolutely nothing at time of freeze. (in the attached syslog the freeze happened just before the 08:50 mark where you can see the system starting up from me power-cycling it on Mar 6, and was up and functional still about 30min before that. )

When it freezes everything is unresponsive - console, webui, drops off network, etc - have to power cycle the box.

Edited by atb
removed logs, solved.