Emby on Unraid keeps shutting down external access (outside of my LAN)

Go to solution Solved by dcruff,

Emby has been working great for months, now it only works great on internal LAN.  Each time I restart the Emby Docker, the external access only works for about an hour or so before shutting down and leaving the external users off-line.
There are no noticeable errors with Emby or Unraid.  The way that I know it is down externally is when I shut off my WiFi on my cell phone and access the Emby app.  If it can't connect, I know that I have to restart the Emby docker again.

I'd like to be able to access Unraid from my cell phone and just installed an Unraid Monitor App, but I don't know how to use it.  The rest of my network throughout the home never fails and my son is a heavy duty gamer in the evenings.  He hasn't experienced any hiccups.

OK, No responses.  Now, I've been down for days.
Should I just reinstall Emby and restore my settings?

Or, could I go back a version in hopes of refreshing some setting?

Does anyone have any ideas if this might be tied to the Unraid operating system rather than the EmbyServer docker?  It would seem to be Emby because it gets temporarily fixed each time I restart the docker.

Edited by dcruff

This isn't a quiet support channel when the issue pertains to unRAID itself. You're looking for Docker support in General unRAID space. I don't have one of the screenshos the mods have, but click on Emby on the Docker tab and then click on Support. That will take you to the support thread for Emby. You ask your question in the continuous thread.

13 hours ago, klepel said:

This isn't a quiet support channel when the issue pertains to unRAID itself. You're looking for Docker support in General unRAID space. I don't have one of the screenshos the mods have, but click on Emby on the Docker tab and then click on Support. That will take you to the support thread for Emby. You ask your question in the continuous thread.

It wasn't just the Emby Docker - the problem was between the router and Unraid.  I still want to know how to access Unraid through the WAN on my cell phone, and so far I haven't been able to find support for that.

Edited by dcruff
Grammar