VM mouse freezes when any kind headset is connected

Hello everyone:

Im trying to figure this out as Ive done a lot of research on the topic and found no solution online; even deleted the VM and Vdisk, installed a whole new drive to run VMs from and created a new VM but no fix.
My issue is that if i connect any sort of headset, either wire or wireless, the mouse freezes. The audio never stops and i can hear the audio on the device. The moment I disconnect the headset, everything goes back to normal.

Im using iCue, which apparently (according to some forums and sites) causes all sorts of issues and in some instances has even crashed when Im trying to troubleshoot; but Ive completely uninstalled iCue and done some troubleshoot and the issue persists so I dont think its an iCue issue. Ive also tried using another USB port in the MB and passing that port thru but still the issue persists.

Ironically, I can connect a webcam and nothing happens, everything runs normal. Its only when I connect headset devices.

My frustration pushed me to invest in a brand new headset thinking that it could've been an "old headset thing" and just so "there was no different brands" issues I went with corsair also but that didnt worked either. Now Im sitting here with a new wireless headset, an old wireless and 2 wired ones and it still happens.

Specs:

Win10 on VM as gaming rig

32GB RAM

1T M.2 SSD NVME

Ryzen 5950X

Nvidia RTX 3070 passed thru

PCIE USB controller passed thru

Like I already mentioned, everything works great, video, regular audio and a webcam with mic. Mouse continues to work, no crashes from iCue. The moment I connect any kind of headset, there goes the mouse.

Can anyone help?

• 2 months later...