Unraid API Error - CLOUD: Client Closed Connection

Go to solution Solved by MaxBth,

What fixed it for me after running the command "unraid-api restart" when I did logging to my  unraid.net account it forced me to reset the password (is there something regarding reset?)

After that, it fixed it eventually.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

First thing to do is go to the Plugins tab and make sure you are running the latest version of the plugin. Currently that is 2023.03.09.1140

Then check https://status.unraid.net/ and confirm we are not having back-end issues. If we are, then I apologize and ask you to please wait until those are cleared.

If there are no issues reported on our end, try restarting the Unraid API via `unraid-api restart`. Wait at least 30 seconds, then reload the webgui. If restarting the api solves the issue then we still have more work to do on our reconnection logic. The API should be able to detect that it was disconnected and automatically reconnect.

If restarting the api doesn't solve the issue then you need to check your network for a firewall or pihole or adguard that might be blocking the connection.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, ljm42 said:

If there are no issues reported on our end, try restarting the Unraid API via `unraid-api restart`. Wait at least 30 seconds, then reload the webgui. If restarting the api solves the issue then we still have more work to do on our reconnection logic. The API should be able to detect that it was disconnected and automatically reconnect.

I've been having to restart the API every couple of days to resolve this. Restarting it fixes the issue immediately but it eventually returns. It started for me the same day OP posted this thread. I'm on 6.11.5.

• Like 1

Having the same issue, I did the 'unraid-api restart' earlier today, fixed the problem, but when checking the server about 8 hours later, the issue had reappeared

EDIT: I'm on the 2023.03.09.1140 version

Edited by Erfurt
  • Upvote 1