[Help] Mover not moving files to Array and all Docker containers went missing

Hi,

I'm desperate by now and have nowhere to turn. I was trying to replace 2 cache drives with 2 new ones but I must have done something wrong because not only I couldn't move all files to the array but I also managed to end up with all my docker containers missing.

I stopped all containers and disabled docker. I have no VMs and VM Manager was disabled. I computed all shares to see how much space they were taking in each disk, checked to confirm all my shares had cache usage set to "yes" and then ran mover. This is when things stopped going according to plan: from the initial 600+ GBs of date in my cache, I still had 400+ GBs when mover was done. I ran mover a few more times but nothing happened. I had no idea what was behind this but decided I would move the files manually. So that's when I enabled docker so I could start Krusader. Went into Docker but my container folders were all empty. Tried rebooting but that didn't do much. I have an Immich compose running and that was still there, but when opening the WebUI I was greeted with a Welcome Page, as if this was the first time running it.

Edit: my appdata folder still seems to have all my containers and all disks seem to have kept the data.

Diagnostics below, can someone save me? Please?

mushu-diagnostics-20230311-1342.zip

Edited by AGuyInTheWrongRoom

Unfortunately the release of Unraid you are running has a bug where the diagnostics do not include full information about shares,    You need to be on at least 6.11.3 to get this information in the diagnostics (current release is 6.11.5).

You might also want to look into config/shares folder on the flash drive and delete any files that do not correspond to shares you currently have to make them easier to analyse.