Unable to access unraid server from home network (DNS Probe Error)

Go to solution Solved by ljm42,

Tried to access my server a couple weeks back on home network and it threw a DNS error.  Didn’t think anything about it and shrugged it off.  Yesterday i go to try again and still getting same error.  I have tried numerous steps like flushing DNS cache, release and renew IP, change DNS server.  I also restarted the server via CTRL+Alt+Del thinking maybe it could’ve been something on the server causing it.  After server rebooted itself and all other steps bore still getting the same issue except now I have lost access to home bridge amongst other things i had running on the server.  I can’t even connect to my raid array.  Has anyone ever seen this or have any ideas of what i can try in order to be able to connect to server again.  Thank you in advance.  

D2AE187D-5CC2-47EE-BDF5-C64BFDBAAFC5.jpeg

• Solution

It looks like you are using an unraid.net url, but something has changed on your network to enable "DNS Rebinding Protection". The culprits are likely a setting in your router, or some security software running on your client, or the DNS server used on your client.

Follow the instructions here to get access to your server's webgui again:

https://wiki.unraid.net/My_Servers#How_to_access_your_server_when_DNS_is_down