Unraid bricked my SSD

Last night I installed my Crucial MX500 m.2 SSD into my server. I accidentally mounted it before I could format it and when I unmounted it wouldn't let me format it. eventually the server stopped seeing the drive and I couldn't start the array after a couple restarts and after the last restart the server stopped POSTing which I originally attributed to switching the RAM slots when I first opened the server. I turned it on the next day without making any adjustments and it POSTed. I managed to log on but the SSD still wasn't able to be formatted. The array also was not able to be started and my docker drive and array were saying off-line in the dashboard. I removed the drive to format in Windows and reformat in Unraid because I heard that could work and the drive is inaccessible, I can't format it or do anything and is not recognized as a drive in diskpart. did Unraid brick my SSD? I got a diagnostic of the system when it was having the formatting issue before it stopped POSTing and got another one the next day.

I did see the topic of Crucial SSDs and Unraid but the issues seem unrelated mostly because I am unable to access my drive

server-diagnostics-20230312-0138.zip server-diagnostics-20230312-1240.zip

Edited by Renel

I see. Is there any way for me to understand what happened though? I've been using this SSD for a year with no issues. I've used it several times in raspberry pi and to transfer data between PCs and it's always behaved as expected. But first time I put it in this computer all these weird things happen and it's a little unsettling. What made it inaccessible?

It's like it's locked and there's a key I don't have to open it because it's not behaving like a broken or corrupted drive.

Is it possible this happened when I mounted it before formatting?

If I mounted it with my former raspberry pi config would Unraid reject it?

I'm just trying to understand what happened because it was so sudden; the drive hadn't shown any signs of data corruption.