Can't get Unraid Network to go on internet. Nothing on the Unraid IP is online but hosted applications work fine.

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

I'm not sure what is going on, but it's super frustrating. I basically got disconnected from the internet on the unraid server and any interface with the bridge network. br0 works great.

LAN Config is right as far as I can tell. Is there some routes that got broken? I haven't touched anything in there except when it went to shit.

I have 4 nics, 2 on board as fail-over. 1x X520 D2 card (so 2 nics). They too have a different subnet going into it, but they aren't assigned to anything. They'll be passed over to a VM. I should also mention this issue happened before I put this dual NIC in there. I just upgraded from a 1 to 2 for opnsense etc.

Here are the diagnostics. I hope somebody can help me with this. I can't update dockers, wireguard is broken (but a VM with it and a docker with it's own IP both work).

Thanks!

tower-diagnostics-20230314-2043.zip

On 3/15/2023 at 6:04 AM, JorgeB said:

Try removing the gateway for the other NIC(s), it should only be set for the main NIC/bond

I did a bit of digging around. I was able to add the second gateway but I set a priority for the primary nic to be priority 1 and the other as 5. Works good for now*

Will update if things go wrong after reboot / update t0 6.12.0

Cheers