Docker freezes after a day of a few days

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

I have been trying to chase down for the past few weeks what is going on with docker.  I have tried removing the docker image, increasing the image size, and only starting essential containers that I needed.  After anywhere from a day to several days, I will get the following error on the docker page and when I had a VM running, it would stop that too.  After this last reboot, the dockers started right up but the server has stated another parity check.  Not sure if that is I have also formatted my cache drives this last time with no luck. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Docker.png

kenserver-syslog-20230316-1116.zip kenserver-diagnostics-20230316-0611.zip

• Solution
Mar 13 04:51:03 KenServer kernel: macvlan_broadcast+0x10a/0x150 [macvlan]
Mar 13 04:51:03 KenServer kernel: macvlan_process_broadcast+0xbc/0x12f [macvlan]

Macvlan call traces are usually the result of having dockers with a custom IP address and will end up crashing the server, switching to ipvlan should fix it (Settings -> Docker Settings -> Docker custom network type -> ipvlan (advanced view must be enabled, top right))