Need help with grabbing just my docker settings and my disk configurations. I think I messed up my config.

I was playing around trying to spin up a VM. I have a pcie network card and was trying to set up pfsense to use four port NiC, I think I messed up the the iommu group. Eth0 kept saying ethernet port 0 is disconnected. So I went to a backup but Now I can not statically set my IP. I would like to start fresh. Cause once I physically removed the PCIe NIC I was able to get Eth0 back to the onboard port. But now when I reboot I am getting all sort of errors and would really like to start with a fresh build if possible with just my array and cache pools and dockers if possible. Currently I am up and running but once I set my ip to static My USB fails to boot unraid. It does I can not login to the gui on my network. If I put disk assignments, docker,cfg and pro key into a fresh build will my app data be still on my cache pool? if anyone could point me to a good topic/walkthrough or what to do.  Any assistance would be much appreciate. 

Edited by dank2021

Before you go too far, try resetting only the network and see if you can re-do the setup the way you would like. delete network.cfg and network-rules.cfg under config folder on your flash drive and reboot

It doesn't look like you really want to start fresh, but rather just start fresh on certain things while keeping most of your setup. Someone can better advise on what to do if you post diagnostics

• Upvote 1