Power outage, now cannot start array "stale configuration"

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

So i had a power outage last night. Turned on unraid box and tried to start array. It was trying to do a parity check but around 19% it started saying stale configuration. I decided to reboot using unraid GUI. I tried to start array again but got "stale configuration", didn't even bother with parity check. My unraid box is hooked up to a surge protector and power outage happened in the middle of the night, only minor background usage was going on from docker containers. It seems like docker containers are up, I can access some of them (the ones with web GUIs).

What should I do? I did a quick search and saw that usually when this came up there were missing disks, I don't have that problem. Disks look fine in unraid (nothing shows up in red, no disks missing or out of order).

In terms of errors the only ones I saw in system log are:

- kernel: serial 0000:00:16.3: Couldn't register serial port f0e0, irq 19, type 0, error -28

- kernel: ACPI BIOS Error (bug): Could not resolve symbol [\_SB.PCI0.SAT0.SPT4._GTF.DSSP], AE_NOT_FOUND (20220331/psargs-330)

Unraid version: 6.11.5

Edited by CyberIntellience