Out of memory errors detected on your server - Diagnostic Attached

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello unRaid community! I received an `Out of memory errors detected on your server` warning from Fix Common Problems. At the time this occurred, only a single Hass.io VM and my standard docker containers were running. This is the second time I received this warning, which I followed advice and rebooted and have not received this issue for the last couple weeks.

After downloading the diagnostic files, I found these three lines that appear to correlate with the memory issue. The top one seems to be the actual issue (others notification), but I don't see any unique ID that associates the issue with the VM/issue.

Mar 12 13:39:57 HomeCloud kernel: Out of memory: Killed process 4357 (qemu-system-x86) total-vm:10506600kB, anon-rss:9808060kB, file-rss:56kB, shmem-rss:24848kB, UID:0 pgtables:20692kB oom_score_adj:0

Mar 19 04:30:05 HomeCloud root: Fix Common Problems: Error: Out Of Memory errors detected on your server

Mar 26 04:30:05 HomeCloud root: Fix Common Problems: Error: Out Of Memory errors detected on your server

Any suggestions?

homecloud-diagnostics-20230326-0940.zip

• 4 weeks later...